Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day at the Museum

The kids go marching two-by-two hurrah! hurrah!


The Science and Technology Museum. I was a lot cooler inside than the name "Science and Technology" makes it sound. 



Spencer Sandwich! Skinny Spencer, Tommy and Fat Spencer- my studs!


Try to say no to that face! I dare you!


McKenzie loves me! Ha!

 
Rocky is the head of his class. He is such a good leader when he isn't picking on the other kids :)



Cole!!!


Bella blowing bubble-gum bubbles. Try saying that 5 times fast!


Inside the museum. I have incredible balance!


Look how hot we look in our Guanghua track jackets!


They needed a volunteer so guess who the kids picked to be electrocuted??? Me.


It was a hair-raising experience :) Ha ha I'm so punny!


Kids having fun in the museum!


Lucy and I on our way back to school.


Best field trip ever!



No comments: