Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

ok... long story short- I'm home. All of us teachers had to pack up all our belongings at 9pm and be ready to leave at 5am for our train to Shanghai. It all happened so fast and needless to say I can't believe I'm home 6 weeks early. We had to leave Hefei Guanghua School because of political issues at the school and ILP decided it would be best for us to leave as soon as possible without telling anyone. I wasn't even allowed to tell my kids goodbye. I think that is the hardest part about this whole thing. I love my kids so much and I feel like we abandoned them in the middle of the night. I didn't say goodbye and I couldn't tell all of them how much I loved them. Even though I am home I am still going to finish my blog. I still have a ton of pictures to post from vacations and events at the school. So, stay posted!  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am glad that you are finishing your blog. I am also happy that you are safely home, even though I know that you wish you were still in China with your kids. I love the pictures. We need to finish your slide show of all your pics.
Love ya,
Mom

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I'm sorry your stay got cut short. It looks like you had a lot of fun touring super awesome places and teaching some adorable kids. We need to have a welcome home party and you need to give a report of all the things you didn't blog about! :)

WELCOME BACK!!!

btw-What was your ah-ha moment at the terracotta warriors?

abo-bder said...



فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض